To be happy, we need to feel growth—and creativity is an essential part of that process. It helps us learn new things, have fun, and connect with our senses and the world around us.
Creativity doesn’t always look productive. It often involves play, digression, exploration, experimentation, and failed attempts. It can be difficult to make time for creative activities, especially when they don’t result in a finished product. If you’d like to live a more creative life, consider these tools to help you cultivate creative habits.
Join the free 7-Day SMS challenge
If you’re looking for new ways to cultivate creativity,
Text CREATIVITY to +1 (844) 934-1913
to receive seven days of prompts, for free.
Creativity Bingo—Download the free PDF worksheet
Want a quick creative boost? Download and print the free bingo card to try fun challenges and see if you can fill a row or column.
Cultivate creativity with the Happier™ app
- Go on a photo scavenger hunt with the Photo Log
- Check off every day you work on a project with Don’t Break the Chain
- Set a creative challenge and share your progress with Accountability Partners
- Record each day with a 6-word story using the One-Sentence Journal
- Track the hours you spend practicing an instrument with Track Your Total
Beautiful tools to let your creativity flow
Creativity looks different for everyone. Some people thrive with structure and constraints, others enjoy freedom and spontaneity. These tools can help you cultivate creativity in the way that works for you.
Subscribe for more habit hacks
Get tips for happiness and good habits delivered straight to your inbox.