Research shows that reading can sharpen our minds, boost our moods, and help us understand ourselves and others. And most important, it’s fun! Doing things you enjoy is important to having a happy life, yet it’s all too easy for fun to get pushed aside by other activities. If you want to read more but struggle to make time for it, consider these tools and strategies to help jump-start your reading routine.
Join the free 7-Day SMS challenge
Need help getting started with your resolution to read more consistently?
Text READMORE to +1 (844) 934-1913
to receive seven days of prompts to jump-start your resolution and build habits in the way that works for you, for free.
Reading List—Download the free PDF worksheet
What’s on your reading list? Check off your list with this free printable PDF, and track your progress with ratings and notes for the books you’ve read.
Meet your reading aims with the Happier™ app—try it for free
- Take a photo of the book you’re reading each week with the Photo Log
- Use Don’t Break the Chain and set a reminder to read each evening
- Start a book club with Accountability Partners
- Write brief reviews or record favorite lines with the One-Sentence Journal
- Add up how many pages you’ve read with Track Your Total
Subscribe for more habit hacks
Get tips for happiness and good habits delivered straight to your inbox.